Important information regarding 2019-2020 bus routes:
As we prepare for the 2019-2020 school year, student health and safety are our priority. We are implementing some new changes for the upcoming school year.
- 2019-2020 Bus Routes: will be posted at northmasonschools.org on August 31, 2019. Please make sure your current address and phone numbers are up-to-date in Skyward.
- Bus routes for all schools: will now be “mirrored” for many of our routes for all schools. This means that the first student picked up in the morning will be the first dropped off in the afternoon or vice versa for the last students. This will help to reduce student ride time.
- Bus passes: are required for all students not riding to their usual bus stop. You may send your student with a note or call the school office.
- Upper campus bus riders: students will now be dropped off behind the Administration Building so they can safely walk on sidewalks.
- Upper campus parents dropping off students: parents will now drop off and pick up upper campus students in the Stadium parking lot.
For detailed information regarding these transportation changes, please see the attached letter below.
If you have any questions, please contact Maurine Simons, Transportation Director, at 360-277-2301.
2019-2020 Transportation Letter
2019-2020 carta de transporte en espanol