21-22 Return to campus parent guidelines
Dept of Health Isolation and Quarantine Calculator
Helping Kids Deal With Trauma
Creating a Sensory Friendly Home
Finding Accessible Housing
Making Special Education Work for Your Child During COVID
Coping with COVID Stress
Behavioral Health Toolbox for Families
Schools, Families, and Social & Emotional Learning
e-Learning tips for parents and students
Tips on Helping Children Cope During and after a Disaster
Cómo ayudar a los niños a sobrellevar
la situación durante y después de un desastre
Social and Emotional Parent and Educator Activities
Discounted Internet Services
Skyward Powerpoint User Guide
North Mason Food Bank
North Mason Teen Center -
Meals & snacks provided; space is limited. Call 360.362.1855
North Mason Resources
The Veteran Service Officers are available by appointment only. Please call Roy Harrington at 206.817.8815
Peninsula Community Health Services (PCHS):
- Clinic Hours: All of our clinics are offering in-person, virtual, and phone visits per the patient’s preference
- PCHS dental clinics are open for treating pain, swelling, and emergencies with temporary reduced hours.
- Our Pharmacies are offering curbside prescription pickup to patients. They just need to make sure to call their pharmacy before heading to the clinic so it will be ready by the time they get there.
- Our medical clinics are open, offering patients the same services
- Peninsula Community Health Services (PCHS) is a community-based, nonprofit Community Health Center dedicated to providing accessible, affordable, quality health and wellness services for our communities. PCHS has clinics throughout Kitsap and Mason counties that offer: medical, behavioral health, dental, pharmacy, and mobile clinics.
- Please visit our website: www.pchsweb.org or our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/Peninsula-Community-Health-Services-PCHS-112827965430424/facebook.com/Peninsula-Community-Health-Services-PCHS-112827965430424/
- Our most updated lists of needs are always pinned to the top of our Facebook page. But please see attached for reference.
Community Food Pantry of Belfair, WA