COVID Vaccines at Peninsula Community Health Services
Snow-Power outage protocol
North Mason Return to Campus Plan for all schools
Family Access Wellness Screening Instructions Spanish
School Vaccine Requirements - Distance Learning During COVID-19
Behavioral Health Toolbox for Families
Schools, Families, and Social & Emotional Learning
Tutoring-Federal Employee Education and Assistance Fund
NMSD e-Learning Family Guide
e-Learning tips for parents and students
Discounted Internet Services
Remote Learning Attendance Practice
Discounted Dell Computers
Statewide High-Level Analysis of Forecasted Behavioral Health Impacts from COVID-19
Consejo Counseling Spanish
Family Resources Do's and Don'ts with face coverings
Tips on Helping Children Cope During and after a Disaster
Cómo ayudar a los niños a sobrellevar
la situación durante y después de un desastre
Distance Learning Materials Access Guide
EQ in your PJs
Social and Emotional Parent and Educator Activities
Skyward Powerpoint User Guide (newer version coming soon)
Disaster Cash Assistance Program (DCAP) will provide assistance for one month to Washington families who meet the income and resources limits of the program (such as TANF).
The COVID-19 pandemic is severely affecting Washingtonians, especially those with limited resources seeking support from their local Community Services Offices (CSO). CSO is providing services over the phone to reduce lobby traffic to flatten the curve of Washingtonians being exposed to COVID-19. People can apply for benefits or complete eligibility reviews over the phone without filling out a paper or online form. Citizenship is not an eligibility criteria for DCAP.
On April 17, 2020, DSHS’s Community Services Division began administering the Disaster Cash Assistance Program (DCAP) in response to the COVID-19 emergency. The Governor’s declaration of a statewide emergency enables DSHS to offer the DCAP program to people who are not eligible for other cash programs. The assistance is available to all Washington families and people without children who meet the income and resource limits of the program.
North Mason Food Bank
Please respect social distancing; please only send 1 person from your family for pick up.
~HOURS OF GIVING~
Tuesdays 10 am - 1:45 pm
Wednesdays 1 pm - 4:45 pm
Thursdays 2 pm - 5:45 pm
North Mason Teen Center -
Open Monday - Friday, 630 am - 7 pm
Meals & snacks provided; space is limited. Call 360.362.1855
North Bay Lutheran Community Church
Information about Online Services can be found at www.northbaylutheran.org
North Mason Resources
Hours of Operation
Tuesday - Thursday
9 am - 1 pm
Please call before coming in to allow ample time to get necessary supplies ready. We are limiting clients coming into the building.
NMR has a limited supply of propane vouchers and hygiene supplies.
The Veteran Service Officers are available by appointment only. Please call Roy Harrington at 206.817.8815
Peninsula Community Health Services (PCHS):
- Clinic Hours: All of our clinics are offering in-person, virtual, and phone visits per the patient’s preference
- PCHS dental clinics are open for treating pain, swelling, and emergencies with temporary reduced hours.
- Our Pharmacies are offering curbside prescription pickup to patients. They just need to make sure to call their pharmacy before heading to the clinic so it will be ready by the time they get there.
- PCHS school-based health centers are closed for the rest of the school year due to school closures
- Our medical clinics are open, offering patients the same services
- Peninsula Community Health Services (PCHS) is a community-based, nonprofit Community Health Center dedicated to providing accessible, affordable, quality health and wellness services for our communities. PCHS has clinics throughout Kitsap and Mason counties that offer: medical, behavioral health, dental, pharmacy, and mobile clinics.
- Please visit our website: www.pchsweb.org or our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/Peninsula-Community-Health-Services-PCHS-112827965430424/facebook.com/Peninsula-Community-Health-Services-PCHS-112827965430424/
- Our most updated lists of needs are always pinned to the top of our Facebook page. But please see attached for reference.
Community Food Pantry of Belfair, WA
DESPENSA DE ALIMENTOS DE LA COMUNIDAD (TOTALMENTE GRATUITO)
71 NE Old Belfair HWY
Localizado en el camino de entrada justo antes del edificio blanco HUB que dice CEO en él. Abierto lunes, martes y viernes, 12:00PM-5:00PM. Necesitarán el primer nombre y apellido del padre. Para los niños y otros adultos, solamente el primer nombre y edad. Favor de regalar alimentos a los vecinos si usted no los necesita. La despensa no los acepta de vuelta. La despensa de alimentos de la comunidad no es financiada por el gobierno federal.
Monday, Tuesday, and Friday 12-5pm.