All HomeLink families, will need to attend our Remote learning orientation on September 3rd or 4th. You will be receiving a phone call from your mentor teacher who will set up a time for you to come in that best meets your needs. Meetings will take about 15 minutes and will cover some of the following.
- Develop a Washington State Learning Plan for each student in their family. The Learning plan will outline the courses and experiences the student will have during the year and will clarify some of the expectations for participation in the program.
- Check out laptops and ensure a successful log-in on their computer.
- Orient students with Microsoft Teams and/or Remind to better understand the software and how it will be used during remote learning.
- Schedule your remote learning class time for zoom meetings with teachers.
- How to access your program, your teachers and your counselor and your administrator
- Provide for us the best way to communicate with your family throughout the year.
To support the ability to maintain a safe and physical distanced environment we are asking that families follow signage and maintain physical distancing protocols when on campus for these meetings. HomeLink families will meet in the portables next to the boys and girls club. For everyone’s safety masks should be worn by all students, parents and staff and maintain 6 ft whenever possible. We will try and limit the number of people in each meeting to the mentor teacher, parents and students in the family.