All JTHS students, will need to attend our Remote Orientation at James Taylor High School on September 2nd between 12-7. Students will meet with their teacher to get everything they need to get started for the year. This should take about 15 minutes per student.
The orientation will allow students, parents, and staff to safely:
- Handout schedules and Washington State Learning Plan for course
- Check out laptops and ensure a successful log-in
- Orient students with Microsoft Teams and/or remind to better understand the software and how it will be used during remote learning
- Schedule your remote learning class time for zoom meetings with teachers and counselors.
- Pick of a calendar of course sessions
- How to access class link
To support the ability to maintain a safe and social distanced environment we are asking that families follow signage and maintain social distancing protocols. Please be patient as we have 34 families to serve.