Keys to successfully getting a scholarship:
- Read all the eligibility requirements
- Collect all the required documentation
- Request letters of recommendation, especially from school counselors, way ahead of due dates
- Do all the required paperwork
- Deadlines are REALLY important!
Air Force Academy
Alaska Sea Services Scholarship
American Legion Scholarships
Anchor Scholarship Foundation
Armed Forces Communications & Electronic Association Educational
Army United States Military Academy
Bezos Family Foundation: Bezos Scholars Program at the Aspen Institute
Boys and Girls Clubs of America
Children of Fallen Patriots Foundation
Coast Guard Academy
Coast Guard Mutual Assistance Commandant
Dependents’ Educational Assistance Program
Dolphin Scholarship Foundation
Kitsap Credit Union Educational Grants
Ladies Auxiliary of the Fleet Reserve Association
Marine Corps Scholarship Foundation, Inc.
Merchant Marine Academy
Military Officers Association of America (MOAA), Educational Assistance Program
Navy Supply Corps Foundation Scholarship
Need A Lift?
NROTC Naval Reserve Officers Training Corps
Seabee Memorial Scholarship Association
Scholarships for Military Children Program
Special Operations Warrior Foundation
Surface Navy Association
Thanks USA Scholarship Program
USNA United States Naval Academy
Wings Over America Scholarship Foundation
- ROTC scholarships are available at many colleges and universities
- Military academies are highly competitive and generally require nominations from US Senators or Representative. In addition, there may be appointments to the service academy of their choice for otherwise qualified students who are the sons or daughters of Medal of Honor recipients, deceased or disabled veterans, or active or retired members of the US Armed Forces.
Send email to: email@example.com
National Education Loan Fund from Disabled American Veterans Auxiliary National Education Loan Fund Director
DAVA National Headquarters
3725 Alexandria Pk
Cold Spring, KY 41076
- Commissaries offer scholarships, as do Boys and Girls Clubs.
There are many, many more scholarships offered through specific colleges for specific declared majors and for other special groups. Keep researching - there's money out there!